Two days of class left, my friends. 3 credits in 3 1/2 weeks. Not bad. Not bad.
So, I am getting super excited for summer things to start happening! The first thing on the list? Our first anniversary! June 2!!
We're going to go to Indy for three days at the end of next week...we are going to the Art Museum, Comedy Sportz...maybe the zoo...but the BEST part...is that we are staying in a hotel that has an indoor waterpark! I have an abnormal love and level of excitement toward waterparks. And Phil. And so, it is fitting...see?
Then the week after that I'm headed to Chicago for an Arts Conference at Willow Creek with two amazing women from my church...going directly to our high school camp from there. Some of the fam is coming down for camp meeting and to hear me preach it in the main service on June 22 (hey...if you're looking for a church that weekend....). Then we're into July! Which is...an ENTIRE week with Addie and the rest of the Larsons....IYC...and we're headed back up to MN in August! SOOO exciting.
That's all the big plans. But the day to day is going well too :) Our house is a diaster...in its lovable artsy people way...and I am choosing to embrace it. I've been working on a lot of little projects that are laying around half finished. I'm in no rush. It's SUMMER VACAY, BABY! Well, almost. Hey, check out our middle school camp videos if you haven't already (they are in the sidebar)!
Oh, and here is...something.
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary to you two! Have a great day! Good luck with your last two days of class, Kylee. Love and miss you both.
Mom
Post a Comment