Okay. I do not have the multi-media ready. Grr.
But I'll write anyway. See, what happens is, I don't write for awhile...then I have too much to say, then it's like...might as well not write anything, as it will be hard to communicate EVERYTHING.
So here is my quick version of the news:
Phil is playing pots and pans for an arrangement of Old Dan Tucker at a church this Sunday, which I think is both odd and hilarious. We got new bikes, and ride them a lot...which makes my butt hurt, any suggestions? Today we are going rummage sale-ing and then to go see Nate and Heather. Abby and I invented a game yesterday where you throw socks into a spinning ceiling fan. I bought sunless tanner for the first time. I only have finals left for this semester; I'll be done by Wednesday at 2. Summer class starts the next Monday, we're supposed to have our reading done before the first day...I think this is unfair. I'm taking Theological Ethics. ...Phil is also playing at an 80's themed outreach banquet at our church on Sunday...busy day. A weird man in Starbucks asked Abby and I (from across the room) where we were from...when I said Minnesota...he guessed I was from Rochester or Minneapolis and Catholic. Weird.
That is the quick update. :) I'm trying to get you some pictures of our sweet action bikes and a video of Phil's percussion students playing his piece. I will keep working on these elements. Happy Saturday!
2 comments:
Thanks for the update. Glad you are almost done. Good luck on finals. Can't wait to see you. Love and miss you both!
Mom
buy a better seat!!! Sounds like things are going well... we are hoping to get Christy a bike soon!!
Post a Comment