Monday, May 19, 2008

The News on the Street

It was a big day for us. After a year of being married...we finally opened a savings account! YAY us! YAY adulthood! YAY banks!

We also bought a badminton set. This will be endless fun for the whole family.

Phil's at band practice and I SHOULD be writing a paper. However, what fun is that? And really, shouldn't my priority be on updating you, my faithful reader? I think so.

Tonight I went to one a talent show that one of the girls from my student ministry was in. She is a dancer, so she choreographed a dance...but before she danced she recited this amazing poem that she wrote...and then when a big music hit came, the curtains opened to a huge and beautiful painting she had made for a backdrop. Needless to say, her talents were above and beyond all other students...and I was one proud lady when she won first place! I got to see a lot of my kids off to prom this last Saturday night, too. They're so fun.

Anyway, that's pretty much the news. I have a new and exciting poll coming up. For real, get excited.

No comments: