Gabe & Libby got married this weekend! It was beautiful!! I will post some picturage later. Reminded us of our wedding...this has been the fastest year of my life, I think. We've been married almost a year, moved twice, I've lived in Anderson for almost a year...almost been working at the Bridge for a year...done with my first year in a master's program! Life just rolls along, doesn't it? Who knew?
I'm really just killing some time here until it's time to go to class. I already had some cheerios. Phil is sleeping because he couldn't sleep last night. We took a five hour nap yesterday...that might have something to do with it. Sometimes, you're just tired. But I'm not anymore!!! WIDE AWAKE. Here's a picture I'm guessing Phil made last night when he couldn't sleep. I found it on his facebook this morning. Funny guy.

No comments:
Post a Comment