It is official. I finally changed my name, legally, to Larson.
What took so long? I don't know. Haha. Next: Drivers License. Seriously, we've been married almost 10 months. I could have had a honeymoon baby by now! Oh, by the way...
Just kidding.
Yesterday Phil and I took a walk by the river and we saw an older man by himself driving around a remote-controlled car. It was pretty funny. When he saw us watching he put it in his trunk and left...but it was still pretty funny.
Um, what else? Hmm..the poll results are in! We all use clippers (well, for the most part), and I'm glad. There really should be no other way. They should make a law or something. I should write a letter.
Mmm...k. That's all I got for now. Have a good one!
2 comments:
Dear Philip and Kylee, Did you get my comment yesterday about missing you on Easter? I have never seen my notes to you so doubt if you did. Anyhow I wanted to say that we really missed you yesterday and we had a good day and then celebrated your moms, Philip, birthday. Also I wanted to tell you that I was late with yours and others Easter Cards so one of these days you will get yours. Just had a lot on my mind and was late getting them in the mail. It will be there, though, this week and you can celebrate again. Hope it was a happy day for you.
We love you both and hope you are both ok now.
Nana
We got your notes, Nana! We're glad you had a happy Easter, and we miss you too.
Post a Comment