I took the day off today (second to last day at the preschool...hope they didn't miss me too much). Just got overwhelmed this morning with phone calls and CNN footage. There is some other stuff going on in MN today too that isn't too great with a family member of mine. Please keep my fam in your prayers. I'm feeling pretty torn today and getting frustrated at always having to feel split between two places. God is so good though, so I'm rolling with it.
On a more positive note...we're dog sitting for the president of Anderson University, and they have the most amazing house with the most amazing amount of amazing books I've ever seen in a house. I also found out that it seems like I'll be going to seminary for free. This is amazing (my word today). I'm going to meet with my adviser next week and figure out my classes.
Oh, and I also finished a painting that I call "Ode to the Ant," which is my secret revenge...because it is split in half. Love you all.
4 comments:
I'm so excited to hear about seminary possibly being paid for... what a blessing for you guys! Miss you both :-) Have fun dogsitting Sebastian's long lost twin!
Kylee, I think that might be one of my favorite paintings you've ever done! I LOVE the colors and shapes! Beautiful, and yet, there's a hint of: Take that, you filthy ants! I cry, "Bravo" and "Encore!"
Kylee-
How much are you selling those paintings for?? Or can you paint a butterfly one for Addie's room? We'd pay you!!!!
-Steph
Like a 12 x 14 or 12 x 18 or something like that... Any colors... we have different shades of pink in her room, as well as purple. Her walls are yellow. THANK YOU!! YOU ROCK!!!!
Post a Comment