...does anyone else remember that Disneyland commercial? It was so sweet!
Anyway...ORIENTATION TOMORROW! I'm so excited! I lost a pamphlet thing that I was supposed to read before orientation in the move, so I guess I'm flunking already, but I'm hoping it doesn't matter too much (oops). I start at 9, I'm done around 4... so if you think of us during that time, pray that I'm not a dork and that someone talks to me. :) hahaha.
Phil's bus driver training is going well (hahahaha), and he's eating lunch at East Side Middle School tomorrow with Gabe. So, that's rockin'. Also, we started getting some responses for our support raising at the Bridge! We're 21% to our goal on the first day of responses, so we're considering that a pretty good day at the office. Trusting God for that other 79%...
I also made banana bread (REAL banana bread) and it was soo good. So, it was an all around gold star day for us. ...okay. I'm going to sleep. I have SCHOOL tomorrow (kind of)!
1 comment:
Have a good day at school, you good student, you! Don't forget to obey your teachers, make lots of friends, and, if you get lost, stay in one place until someone finds you. Well, maybe that last one is more for wilderness survival...but school can be a wilderness all its own. So get out there and show 'em what you're made of, Tiger!
Post a Comment