Though we weren't expecting to be ready for something like this for a few years, sometimes fate steps in, and, I guess we're more ready than we thought we were. So, if you haven't guessed it yet, we have a little addition to our very new family!
His name is Spot Ficus Larson. He is a variegated ficus tree, 23" long, and we could not be happier or prouder of our growing family. We met Spot at Pay Less Grocery, and he joined our cart happily for only $7.99. Please don't send gifts, we feel so blessed as it is.
3 comments:
My heart was pounding as I began reading your blog... a new addition... a dog, a cat, a fish, a baby... no, it's a plant. You two are dorks!
Oh, my goodness! I'm so happy for you both! What a lovely little sprout he is! Perhaps our foliage should get together some time and have a photosynthesis play date. We could meet half-way in Illinois...though, I would need to bring a watering can or two. My guys get pretty thirsty on long trips. Best wishes for you and your new branch of the family! Congratulations!
Hope Enoch doesn't get jealous! Congrats!
Post a Comment