Here is what is interesting today:
There is a place in Anderson called "Canada Foot Clinic." At least I think the last part is foot clinic. It has something to do with feet. Now, I find it odd that we are in America, Indiana no less, and Canada is being brought up. "Canadian Foot Clinic," I guess would be okay should some Canadians be running it, or should they be practicing some foot medicine that originated in Canada. Perhaps it is only for Canadian patients-- sort of a foot embassy. In any case, I find it odd.
In other news, Phil met with the guys heading up the youth ministry at the Bridge today, as well as our pastor. We've had a bit of discouraging news in that some of the funding we were sort of banking on fell through. But, Phil was really encouraged after talking the guys today, and God has been speaking to us about showing Him we're serious when we say we believe Him. We're going to the youth's Wednesday night group next week, as well as attending a high school leadership conference next weekend. We'd really appreciate your prayers for these events as well as our finances.
Also, my field trip with about 40 five through ten year olds was canceled today due to rain. I wore my purple shirt in vain. If I ever have a camp- I here by vow to have non-lame t-shirts.
" Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful." Hebrews 10:23
No comments:
Post a Comment