Minneapolis has been as great as it always has been. I love this city.
Saturday we got to eat dinner with Lloyd & Marci at Timberlodge. I am eating more food on this trip than I thought maybe was possible. If I were a bear, I would be set for the winter. Unfortunately, I am just a me. ...a little chubbier me than what was two weeks ago. Sunday we got to share a little about our ministry with MapleRidge church and then had a family dinner with the Larsons where we were filled in on their recent trip to Korea. We ate some kimchi. Well, actually, I didn't. But Phil did. ...I smelled it and that was enough.
Monday I got to hang out with Phil and Marci and ADDIE! She is walking everywhere, and we played a couple rounds of hide and seek. :) We love her.
Today was a blast. Phil got to hang out with Marci and Addie again. I met Laura for breakfast at her new apartment. We ate some sticky buns at a bakery...and then we went to walk around the U. We bought matching gopher shirts and had our pictures taken in front of our old dorm. We tailgated in and went up to see our old rooms. The doors were open, so we got to go in! We saw the new stadium...rode the campus connector...got to play on the thrust stage where we had a theater class together! We drove past our old junk duplex and saw that some people were moving out...so we asked to go look at it :) Still pretty old junky, but with some improvements. SUPER fun. We met Teresa for lunch at Noodles, and then went paddle boating on Lake Calhoun! Haha. It was easy going, but the wind picked up a little on our way back...it was pretty funny. Pictures soon. We met with a bunch of chi alpha people tonight...I miss them! It was so fun to see everybody :) Ahh....
So yes, that's the big trip. Tomorrow I'm helping out at orientation! School on Tuesday. Oh my goodness. Ready or not...here we go :)
2 comments:
Good luck getting back into the swing of things. We had such a great time with you guys. Love you so much and are so proud of you both.
Mom
Kylee and Phil! it was fabulous to see you!!!
Kylee...I miss you my friend!! ;)
Post a Comment