Well, it was a weird day. Started a little weird because it didn't start like most weeks I have once a month, if you catch my drift (sorry...is that crude?), and that put me on edge most of the day. First time I really ACTUALLY considered that issue. I have decided to stop the whole "oh I wish WE could have a baby, Phil" routine...cuz, well, there are power in words.
Anyway, all clear. Hahaha. Overshare. But you are here to read about our lives, right? Well, now you know.
So then, one of my youth girls comes to pick me up because she was going shopping with some friends and asked if I wanted to tag along. As we were turning into Starbucks going north on Scatterfield, she turned left on a green light...not seeing a little Saturn...that we did eventually see as it plowed into the side of her car. RIGHT AT ME! Obviously, in my altered mental state, the first thing I worried about was this possible child of mine that was not really all that possible. Anyway, everyone is okay. Just a bent wheel and the lady's Saturn lost it's logo thinger. The world will spin.
Decided to take it easy tonight, so I did some beading. I strung a long necklace...probably for about an hour and a half...put it on...and my knot slipped, resulting in a mess instead of a necklace. For obvious reasons, I've decided now to call it a day. You win some, you lose some, sometimes you just need to go to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment