Well, let's see.
We are dog-sitting illegally again, this time for President Edwards' dog, Charlie. Phil found a ten dollar gift card to Walmart in the parking lot at Dollar General (score!). And tonight we went to a midnight release at the mall for a book in a series about vampires. ...a friend was going, so we joined. Oh, and we watched most of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. No more biking adventures yet, but we did get shaved ice last night and walked around a park.
Life is getting busy again (did it stop?) as the fall comes, but we are happily being busied. Phil has been put in charge of the website creation and upkeep as well as forming on online community (sort of like myspace or facebook) just for people who go to or want to go to the Bridge. He's also working with our Pastor on coordinating small groups, which is exciting. I'm working on getting together a Creative Team, as I am now the official "Experience Specialist." I love it.
So yes, many things going on even than that...but all very exciting. So yeah. August...here we come!
No comments:
Post a Comment