Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Long Time No Blog

Once I haven't blogged in awhile, it gets harder to blog, because I find it necessary to catch up on everything that has happened since last time. Which feels overwhelming.

Basic facts:

Phil's brother, Jeff, got married to his beautiful bride, Erika. We loved being there and it was beautiful and we love them and they are beautiful.

Hashbrown was sick, they tested him for Parvo and that was very scary. But he's good! He's on an antibiotic he probably didn't need but we got it anyway just to be safe. On the plus side, the antibiotic makes him a little sleepy so we've all been sleeping through the night. ALSO, he's trying a new flavor of dog food: Whitefish and Sweet Potato. I'll keep you posted on what he thinks.

Tonight I went for a drive in the country with my friend Justine and we saw llamas. We pulled over and called to them and they came to the fence! We petted them and one snotted all over my arm.

We bought a new bench for under our window so Hashbrown could watch cars. Also, it looks sweet. It has gotten me re-inspired to decorate my house! I even have a gift card to help me out in doing this, but it's like a law of the universe that when you have money and interest to buy something, you can find nothing to buy.

I'm sure there's more but that should be good enough to ease my way back into this blog! If you'd like to read another blog in the meantime: www.tellinglove.blogspot.com Check it out.

No comments: