Luckily for us and our blog, new neighbors just moved in! Four internet-buying-no-password-protecting college students! They named their network "Kent Sucks." I'm connected to it right now...and here's what I have to say, "Kent is great!" Thanks for the wireless, Kent. You're a great neighbor.
Currently my puppy is asleep on my legs. This is kind of his new things...to sleep ON my legs. It's a great and cuddly excuse to not get up to do anything. Sorry person who just called. When Hashbrown wakes up, I will listen to your voicemail.
It's been a great summer and a crazy fall. CRAZY is an understatement, but pretty right on target as far as meaning. It's on the right trail. Just take the trail 15 miles further and that's what I mean. I am trying to do some Philippians 4:8-9 work in the midst of it:
"Summing it all up, friends, I'd say you'll do best by filling your minds and meditating on things true, noble, reputable, authentic, compelling, gracious—the best, not the worst; the beautiful, not the ugly; things to praise, not things to curse. Put into practice what you learned from me, what you heard and saw and realized. Do that, and God, who makes everything work together, will work you into his most excellent harmonies."
No comments:
Post a Comment