Well! We closed on our house. :) Then, we went to Ft. Gibson, Oklahoma for the annual Larson-family extravaganza! It was a blast and so great to see everyone! Of course, I did not take any pictures. Shoot. Imagine it with me if you will...
We spent Sunday night shooting guns (I passed up this opportunity, but Phil's a mean shot). Monday- ALL DAY on the lake. It was excellent: picnic, water skiing, tubing...sunburn...Addie fell asleep on my lap for awhile. Tuesday we headed to Branson, Missouri. In Branson, we did a lot of swimming with Addie, Phil road some go karts, we played mini-golf. On Thursday we went to an amusement park, and I rode my first roller coaster! I was nervous...I don't usually do new things very well :) It was A BLAST though! We went on an amazing cave tour too...I loved it. An EXCELLENT trip altogether.
So, now here we are back at home. This week will be CRAZY. Tomorrow we are helping with a golf tournament fundraiser. Wednesday we get possession of the house! That means the packing, moving, cleaning, scraping, taping, painting, ripping up, tearing out...SPENDING begins! This is nerve-racking but also very exciting. :) On Thursday I am meeting with a team at Park Place Church of God to set up a prayer room over there. I am pretty pumped. In the meantime, I've gotta come up with three messages for High School Camp this weekend...which we are leaving for on Friday! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! All good stuff, though, I just keep telling myself. (Would appreciate your prayers though!)
1 comment:
praying...
Post a Comment