Well, maybe it's because I've been hanging out with Libby and she never updates her blog (HINT), so this is a little later than usual, but I'm sure you all have done fine in the interim.
The news? I'm done with school! As of this last Friday, I am done until next fall! SWEET!
This weekend was crazy busy, but super fun! I finished my last paper on Friday at about 11 am, then Phil and I looked at a bunch of houses in the afternoon. (Found one I love, way at the top of our price-range...well, over a tad :) So...the search continues prolly. Friday night Abby & I took Kirsten out for her bridal shower!! WAY fun with lots of adventures. :) hahaha...
Anyway. :) Saturday I made jewelry with the Experience Team, and we sold it today after church for a fundraiser for the Willow Creek Conference we are attending this summer. In ONE hour, we made $801!! We're selling next week too, so I'm excited! It's so fun to watch people love the stuff you've made...it will be even more fun to see people wearing it.
So, the rest of today is going to be chill, I think. Well, I know, as I am now going to go take a nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment