I have officially changed my degree from a Master of Divinity degree to a Masters of Theology. I will graduate (God willing) in the Spring of 2010 with no classes this summer and only two a semester until then.
Phil and I are going with our realtor to look at houses tomorrow and Wednesday: 9 houses total.
Phil's riding along with a cop on Friday. I am a little afraid that he will get shot, but I'm sure he won't because he's tough.
Lloyd is coming into town tomorrow!
And I'm going to Pennsylvania on Thursday for the weekend. I'll get to see Abby's house in Ohio and Kirsten's house in Pennsylvania! We're headed there for a shower for Kirsten's wedding which will be in 2 months. I tried on my dress today and it was super cute!
1 comment:
I will pray that Phil does not get shot! :).....9 houses! My word! My vote is still for the one with the tree house.
Post a Comment