I feel tired. On every level. Part of this has to do with the fact that it's 12:28 am and I have low blood sugar. But I'm eating toast and strawberry jam, so that should help that one aspect. I'm also drinking tea (I've started drinking tea).
I started working out a little because we bought Wii Fit. I haven't worked out very much in my life, and so, I am a little sore. And tired.
I feel like my whole self is a little sore and tired. Emotionally- I have been worked over this weekend. There was just a lot that hit the fan with a lot of people I care about...and I brought about some of this fan-hitting personally. Physically, we already discussed. Mentally- I'm pooped. Spiritually- I'm stretched.
A whole body workout for sure. Growing is always a little painful. Life is always a little messy. Helping people grow and deal with their lives? Painful and messy.
1 comment:
Hey! sorry you're feeling so strung out. I loved seeing you the other weekend. AND I'm glad you're drinking tea! :) Come drink it with me sometime.
P.S. I went through storage and found my ED stuff and I was going to mail it to you this week, but I haven't been into work because of some sick buddies at home.
Post a Comment