Thursday, March 12, 2009

Smile With Your Eyes

So, about a week ago, I went with my friend Joey on a little photo shoot so she could try out some locations and ideas for her photography (she's a photographer ...studiojoey.photoreflect.com). I loved this, because I have watched every episode of Top Model at least once. Here's some pictures incase you missed my face.









5 comments:

Heather & Nathan said...

These are amazing!!!!! You're so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Wow - great pictures! Probably a bit more "professional" looking than the photo shoot we did in your living room; though, we did learn it's rather difficult to get a good jumping picture. Anyway, you're beautiful and I miss you!

Unknown said...

I think they're doing the casting right now for cycle 13, you might want to try out! :)

Brandt and Steph said...

WOW! You look GOOD!!!

Lloyd and Marci said...

You are so beautiful, inside and out! Love you so much,
mom