So, an eventful few days in the Larson residence.
On Friday morning, I got up early (6 am!...WAY early for me) and went with Joey (she's a photographer) and did a photo shoot outside! She wanted to try some new angles and other things...so I got to "model." It was way fun.
Then, I played hopscotch.
In the afternoon, Phil and I went and talked to a lender for a home loan! We're still not committed to buying a house, but we want to be prepared and have an idea of our price range as we are looking. WAY FUN. Turns out it's more fun to look outside your price range than inside it :) That's okay though, it's really fun looking.
It was 73 degrees today in Anderson! Phil and I went for a walk to Phil's grandparents and picked up our bikes. BEAUTIFUL and EXCELLENT.
Phil and I are also about to finish season 5 of 24. Better go take care of that. GOOD WEEKEND.
2 comments:
73 degrees!!!??? WHAT!?!
Yeah for a homeloan!!! You can pick my brain if you have any questions.
Post a Comment