So, it's decided. I had pretty much decided about mid-semester, but I didn't want to be rash. This next semester I am only registering for six credits (two classes), which is half of what I have been doing up until this point. I was simply going too crazy for not enough gain. So, I'm backing off a little. My advisor says this is "a wise choice of self-care" on my part. ...I agree.
One of these two classes is online (Church of God Reformation Movement), and the other meets on Mondays...an advanced Pastoral Care seminar on addictions counseling. School starts next Tuesday...which is a bonus for me since I only have one class on campus and it's held on Monday...this equals another whole week of break from school. SWEET ACTION.
So, Phil and I are still trying to figure out what to do should I not return to a full credit load, as we would have to move out of seminary housing. To buy? To rent? Are we going to be here for awhile? ...I'm already nervous about living in certain school districts...um, maybe I should calm down a little. Anyway, we would appreciate the prayers in that direction.
In other news, Phil and I bought a used Wii off of facebook...it came with a bunch of games and a couple extra controllers and things....all for less than a new one alone! Yay us and frugality!
We're just hanging out tonight...playing Wii and making jewelry and eating Triscuits. Tomorrow I get to watch one of my friend from church's daughter in the evening. I get to pick her up from school! I may pretend she's my child...but not in a creepy way. Ha! It will be fun. ...I think that's the news for now...
2 comments:
Awesome. We could all use a little down time. I myself am only taking 3 classes next semester. Enjoy it! Although I am sure you will have loads of other stuff to do as well. :)
Now would be a great time to start that book of yours...
Post a Comment