Okay. More of you floss than I thought. Good for you! I brushed my teeth before bed a couple nights ago...but that was just because my mouth tasted like fish.
Which leads me to two things. First of all, Phil and I went on a date Thursday night! We ate out at Red Lobster...mmm...and then rented a movie and ate ice cream in bed. It was excellent. Inbetween Red Lobster and the movie rental place we stopped at PetSmart to scope out a new fish. I thought it might be time. The Beta fish there were kind of sassy or kind of dead...and none of them were very pretty. So, we'll see if we ever get that urge again.
We spent last night at a worship retreat for The Bridge...and Phil went there today as well. I went wedding dress shopping with my beautiful friend Kirsten...who is going to be an oh-so-lovely bride...and Abby who is going to be her oh-so-lovely bridesmaid. Abby and I tried on some SWEET prom dresses...I'll get pictures of that up soon.
So, right now Phil is at a bonfire some of our youth kids are at, and I'm sitting at home finishing up my message for Aftershock tomorrow and working on my INTENSE MOUNTAIN of homework this week! Seriously. It is beyond handle-able. With Jesus, I have heard, all things are possible. So...I hope he's around the Larson house tonight.
Because I have so much work to do, I also did a lot of cooking. (Cooking becomes more appealing to me when it replaces doing homework). I made some tortilla soup...which is SUPER good...AND I put a roast in the crockpot! I am a regular domestic delight. ..and I won't have to cook again for about a month. AWESOME.
Okay. Here I go.
1 comment:
Hey, I would like the tortilla soup recipe! Good luck on getting everything done! It's snowing here today, do you miss Minnesota? Love and miss you,
Mom
Post a Comment