Have you ever heard that if you put toothpaste on your skin, it will dry up a break-out? I have. And so, I am trying it. Phil is laughing at me, and I smell like peppermint. I will report the results. At least my face will have less plaque.
On this topic, I know of only three people in my whole life who floss daily.
What else? Phil made some fish and our whole house smells like fish. I had tuna for dinner myself, and so I also smell like fish. It's kind of a new theme for us. Our new "thang."
And now, a word from Phil: poop.
There you go. That's the only word Phil has ever typed on this blog. I gave him his moment, and that's what he did with it. Carpe Diem, Phil. Carpe Diem.
3 comments:
I heard if you put toothpaste on a burn it won't blister....just my two cents :)
I have put toothpaste on my zits as well. Not sure if it worked. I also floss daily... so add me to the list :)
I've heard of the toothpast thing but I've never tried it. And Phil's word doesn't surprise me at all.
Post a Comment