Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Ten Months

Tomorrow we will have been married ten months. Time flies.

Mm...not much news. We had a crazy but fun Sunday last Sunday. Phil and I were in a "Deal or No Deal" skit...and Phil was wearing a dress...which Gabe pulled down during second service to reveal a little Phil-chest. Who doesn't want to see that? Ha. I'm sure that many came to know Jesus because of it. Hahahaha.

AND, we had a Worship Service last week inbetween our two services...which was AWESOME. We were kind of experimenting to see what that kind of service might look like. We had acoustic worship, communion, a candle station, colored pencils, paper, pens, markers, and people that could pray for you if you wanted. Just kind of an "explore God" moment. It was sweet. More people showed up than I had been guessing...and of course God showed up too.

In other news, Phil's desktop computer got fried in a thunder storm last night! What are the odds? Oh, and I just saw (no kidding, as I type), a guy in a white button up shirt with a coral sweater tied around his shoulders walk by. ...it's a weird world.

1 comment:

Brandt and Steph said...

10 months... WOW! That did go by quickly! It also made me realize your niece is 10 months also, and that deserves a WOW! as well :) Happy 10 month!