Friday, April 18, 2008

Quake!

So, there was an EARTHQUAKE here this morning. Kid you not. A 5.4 scale earthquake at about 5:30am. Of course, I didn't know this until I got to class and everyone told me about waking up to it. Somehow Phil and I managed to sleep through that one. ANYWAY, it was probably weird. Hahaha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I missed the earthquake? Oh man! That would have been sweet! And I'm so excited for you to go to Willow in June - their conferences are AMAZING! I'm sure you'll have a blast and learn a ton. Wish you were going to be at there this week - I shall feel so close and yet so far from you while in Chicago!

Oh, and you shall be receiving something from me soon...

Brandt and Steph said...

has anything happened in your lives since the earthquake???? i need a new post from you! i check it multiple times a day :)