It was a full week this week! We're finally caught up from being sick, and we are finally feeling better! The Bridge had a staff retreat starting on Thursday, which was good (always good to get out of life for a day or two). We moved Nate and Heather to Fort Wayne today and yesterday :( so that is sad for us, but it is good for them! Their new place is beautiful and right across from a SAND VOLLEYBALL COURT! Like heaven.
At the staff retreat, we started thinking a little bit more about what an arts ministry might look like at the Bridge. I'm going to go talk to Hobby Lobby at the beginning of next week. I'm hoping for some long term support in the form of big time discounts. Pray for some favor, please :) I'm really excited about it. I'll keep you posted. It's been a blurry dream for a long time, and I'm finally starting to see some outlines!
Welp, we're off to a wedding this evening. Time is flying. Oh, I'm speaking at Aftershock tomorrow, too, so as always, send some prayers up for that whole event too. You're great.
No comments:
Post a Comment