Monday, October 29, 2007

Records

We had a really fun weekend, which means Monday inherits the cleaning.

Phil decided to clean out the fridge (brave) while I did the laundry. Leftover Records:

3rd place: 1 month old Chicken Pot Pie (remember that)?
2nd place: 1 month + 1 day Sweet & Sour Chicken.
1st place: A Tupperware of frosting I made for a cake at our OTHER house (2+ months).

Honorable Mention: As I was writing this, Phil found some paper bag lunch leftovers in the backpack we took hiking with us last weekend. Disgusting.

Time for lunch! ...at least we have some clean Tupperware for round #2.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make me wonder if I should clean out our fridge...perhaps it's too close to Halloween for such a scary adventure. Might be best left until after Wednesday. You never know what might pop out of some of those leftover containers. Gives me the heeby-jeebies just thinking about it.

Brandt and Steph said...

could you please put a cuter picture of Addie on your blog? although it gives me a laugh every time i see it, there are way cuter pics of her, rather than the fat face chunk :) hehe!