Thursday, October 4, 2007

Four months and counting

We got hair cuts! This picture was taken at like, 8am, so we look a little sassy...or sleepy...or something. But we are rocking the short hair. Look at Phil! SO HANSOME in the buzz!



Also, here is a picture of the Chicken Pot Pie I made. It was gross. Oh well. You win some, you lose some (does anyone else ever spell "lose" "loose" the first time? I always do. Then I think, oh. no. It only has one "o." EVERY TIME. You would think I'd get it after awhile. Nope).

4 comments:

Missheather said...

like the haircuts!!!
you two look GREAT! :)
miss ya

Lloyd and Marci said...

What was wrong with the pot pie? It looks great! I was going to have you send me the recipe, but maybe I won't now. I like the short cut look. Have a great weekend with the fam. We'll see you next weekend!
Love you,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Love the haircuts - and, yes, I, too, spell "lose" "loose" sometimes. I have the same problem with "chose" and "choose." Silly vowels.

jeff larson said...

ewww... phil you need to shave that thing on your chin... or maybe im just jealous, i dont know