Tuesday, October 2, 2007

It's not always rainbows and butterflies

I've been trying to think of something humorous to write, as I like to be humorous and we have quite a fun little life. Things lately, though, have been a little more serious for my inward being...and I'm left with such big questions all the time. Who am I? Who is God? What is the church? How do I fit into it? What is a wife? What is my ministry? What are my gifts? What needs to change? What must stay the same? Where to be patient...where to be frustrated...all questions of identity, really. It's a whole new adolescence...and who even enjoyed that the first time?

Sigh. We are never done, are we? We just keep walking, learning, asking, growing, falling, smiling, crying out, laughing... We are in process. I am in process. These are the thoughts for today.

And later I'm making Chicken Pot, Chicken Pot, Chicken Pot Pie...I'll take a picture for you.

No comments: