I've known Phil since we were 19.
I remember writing a note to him in our pre-dating days saying that I was so excited to see what God was going to do with him. And now, yes, I have a front row seat. I was checking his facebook today and he had about three profound statements in a row, and I thought to myself, wow, God is really pursuing his heart. He is really pursuing God's.
I felt a surge of love because, I love God and I love Phil. And there is something unexplainable and exponential about watching God so passionately love this person I love. Watching Phil, with his beautiful heart, serve, worship and search after this same God who loves me and who I long for.
I know I can't ever match God's love. But I can share it, and in sharing it, my own love becomes something greater than it can be on its own. Overflowing. Grateful.
1 comment:
Love this sweetie. Thanks for loving my boy! We love you both!
Post a Comment