Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I can't really think of anything to say

Hashbrown has messy fur in the morning. It's the cutest thing in the world. I call it, appropriately, his "morning fur."

I am highly affected by caffeine and sugar. Both things make me loud and jumpy and funnier. On the flip side, an hour or two later, I am crabbier, still jumpy, and still loud. I may try to cut down (I did just buy a box of pop-tarts to keep at work, maybe after those are gone).

Small groups are starting this week. That pretty much means that my work for small groups is done. Now I just get to sit back and watch them be awesome. I went to one of my new teacher's classes tonight and it was fantastic. I'm super excited for him to develop his gifts/passions and for those in the class. I like my job on days like today.

Phil's great. We played GoldenEye 007 yesterday and I DESTROYED HIM (that's not really true, but it's my blog, so I'm recording history as I'd like it to be, you know, like Thanksgiving).

That's all I got.

1 comment:

-jscott. said...

i believe you would destroy on GoldenEye007, i heard that theres a level where you just slap each other to death.

and do poptarts have caffene?