Monday, August 2, 2010

Today = Good

Mondays in our world are like Saturdays in most people's. We relax, we do a little house work, we go on a little date. They are my favorite day.

Today was extra favorite because as we were chatting this morning, we decided we feel ready to get a puppy. A little dog sort of puppy, because we don't have a very big yard and I'm a little anxious around big dogs. We know it's going to mean some extra responsibilities...but...yeah, we're up for it!

So, we relaxed, did a little house work, and went on a date. But we also visited some puppies and did a lot of online searching today! Turns out it is a lot of work to adopt a dog. And I don't have my hopes up too high. But this little guy is in Upland, IN, and I love him. We have to get approved before we can go see him, and even then, who knows... but...I'm going to put a picture of him up anyway, because he's the sweetest. He's a dachshund-cockapoo mix. :)



2 comments:

Brandt and Steph said...

Adorable! I want him too :) Fingers crossed for you!

Heather & Nathan said...

He is very cute! Good luck.