Monday, March 8, 2010

When Papers Are Due, It's Time to Blog

So, I have a massive paper due tomorrow morning, 8:05 am. And I have to prepare a 10 minute presentation, and I'm the first to present. You think this would create a stressed, crabby, Kylee. You think wrong. Here are the reason why this is not so:

1. M&M's
2. Phil and I took a walk to Gene's Rootbeer for lunch and ate it outside
3. I had great hair today
4. I wore flats without socks and did not freeze my toes off
5. This is the second to last paper of my master's career
6. Our sunroom heater works!
7. And this is where I sit enjoying the rest of today's sunshine
8. Eating popcorn
9. And in two weeks I'm going to Florida

Wonderful. Here I go now to joyfully type until way too late at night.

No comments: