Saturday, February 21, 2009

Saturday Night with the Larsons

Does anyone else, while having a busy week, tell themselves "it's okay, next week won't be as busy." I do, and it's a lie. I'm going to stop kidding myself. It's always as busy. Oh well, it's fun stuff for the most part.

So, here's something. Phil ordered me some flowers to be delivered in the morning on V-day because he was going to be gone. They never came. We called the company, and they had records that they had been signed for and delivered. So...? I guess they might have delivered them to the wrong door and one of my neighbors signed for them? And kept them? And...read the card that said "Happy Valentines Day, Kylee. -Love Phil"? ....? First my bike and now my flowers. What is the world coming to? (This really shouldn't bother me, because we got a refund and Phil bought me some beautiful flowers...but it still does).

I'm watching the news and they just reported on an auction of one person's belongings that reportedly had won the lottery at some point. It was newsworthy, I guess, because of the large amount of stuff being auctioned that belonged to one person. One woman exclaimed, "I don't know how one person could have 50 salt shakers!"

So, it's Sunday tomorrow. Phil's working on a video of the ski trip to show at Aftershock tomorrow. He's made some sweet videos lately...and when he gets some time I'll have him post them on YouTube so you can watch them. I had to make a late-night communion run, but I think I have everything under control for the morning. Oh, I started setting out my clothes the night before now. This makes my day so much better, as the main reason I usually find it hard to get out of bed is that it just seems so hard to get ready. When I am just waking up, matching seems an insurmountable task. So, I got that going for me.

Oh yeah, I got an email this week from Marci and she said that Addie said my name! Marci takes Addie around every day and shows her our pictures and asks who we are. And this week Addie said "Kylee" clear as a bell! I can't wait until she's 13 and we can talk about boys :)

Well, that's probably enough news for y'all for now. I, am headed to bed. Today was busy, but this next week probably won't be (see what I did there? ...of course it will be. It was like a joke...keeping you on your toes).

2 comments:

davidandmarisha said...

i LOVE that you said y'all.

Brandt and Steph said...

Slow down on the 13 and boy talk... no rush to get there!