Hello.
I don't really have any good stories or anything. Well, I do. Lots of them, but I'm not even sure how to tell them.
Here are my thoughts lately. I've been learning and thinking a lot about revivals. I think we should redefine the word. I think we should stop expecting what we've seen before. How else could a revival look? I think it would look a lot like my church.
Also, speaking of revivals...here are the lyrics to my favorite worship song of late:
I see the King of Glory
Coming on the clouds with fire
The whole earth shakes
The whole earth shakes
I see his love and mercy
Washing over all our sin
The people sing
The people sing
I see a generation
Rising up to take their place
With selfless faith
With selfless faith
I see a near revival
Stirring as we pray and seek
We're on our knees
We're on our knees
Heal my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like you have loved me
Break my heart for what breaks yours
Everything I am for your kingdoms cause
As I go from earth into Eternity
Hosanna
Hosanna
Hosanna in the highest
First of all, Hosanna means "Save us." And when the auditorium is full of people crying this out, I feel God answering.
Secondly, I keep chewing on this "break my heart for what breaks yours." It is changing me, and it should be changing my prayers. Maybe, instead of favor and annointing in my specific ministries...I should start seeking where His heart beats instead of simply following my own.
Those are the thoughts for today. Next time I promise to be amusing. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment