Tuesday, September 23, 2008

La da da...boop.

So yeah. It's TUESDAY. That means two full days and one night of no Phil. :(
I miss the guy! We haven't been apart this long since I went to the Willow Creek Conference this summer...but it's a little different when your the sucker stuck at home.

Anyway. Life is not as much fun without Phil, this is the conclusion I've come to. Sure. I can still go to class and do my homework....I even made some taco salad. But what's class without Phil to talk about things with? What's homework without a Phil break? What is a taco salad without Phil? I'll tell you what! My chips weren't as chippy. My salsa...not as salsa-ey. My CHEESE?...not as cheesy. Phil = Fun...PHun.

So, needless to say, it will be an EXCELLENT birthday present to have him home. Oh hey, have I mentioned it's my birthday on Thursday? I will never get too old to be ashamed to love my birthday.

I have some friends coming over tonight for a good ol' slumber party. ...a little diffferent now because Kirsten has to leave at 8am for Hebrew and Abby has to work at 9. However, I WILL be sleeping in!

No comments: