Monday, January 28, 2008

HELLO!

Hello everyone!

We still exist :) Sorry for the lack of updates. So. Here's whats been going on. I dyed my hair brown for awhile, but it's washing out. Brunette was a good time. We also started watching American Gladiators, and it rocks my face. Seriously. Hellga and Wolf are my favorite. We made sweatbands to wear when we watch it. It intensifies it even more. I recommend it.

This semester is starting well for me. Greek is kinda eh as it gets a little harder here, but I'll keep on truckin'. Phil's been getting together with Raising Daybreak whenever they can to work on writing new songs. He's a super talented guy. You can check out their new stuff on myspace.com/raisingdaybreak. The percussion ensemble that he teaches got "gold" at their compeitition, which is a "superior" in Minnesota music standards as I remember them. His student got a gold on his solo as well! So proud :)

Aftershock is going well. I got to speak a couple weeks ago, so that was fun to do that again. We're working on a Wednesday night service that will be not so "churchy," and I'm really excited to get into that. I'll keep you posted.

I'm sure there are other things happening, but I just had to break the silence with something! I hope we didn't lose our readership!

Here's some pictures for ya!



3 comments:

Lloyd and Marci said...

Thanks for the update! Glad things are going well. You're cute as a brunette, but I like the blond better! Love the headbands. Congrats to Phil on his students gold medals! Keep in touch. Love you both!
Mom

Brandt and Steph said...

I love the brown, actually!! Brandt and I are also dye-hard American Gladiator fans... never missed an episode. The show makes me laugh :) Miss you tons-

Brandt and Steph said...

Surprise, surprise... Marci & Steph leave some comments. What a corny family!!!