I heard from someone that McRibs from McDonalds are addictive, so we've been wanting to try one. We went the night before Thanksgiving to get McRibs, thinking maybe this would become a tradition. Unfortunately, McRibs are gross.
I made a pie that wasn't gross! It was beautiful! We spent Thanksgiving with Phil's grandparents here in Anderson. Mmm mmm mmm! We also played dominoes, unfortunately, Phil won, so I don't think that will become a tradition either.
So, our tree is up! And it snowed today! There are lights in our windows...all that's left of the post-Thanksgiving pre-Christmas season is some shopping and wrapping and Home Alone the movie.
Hope you all had a wonderful day! We missed you.
2 comments:
Happy thanksgiving and we missed you yesterday and today. Christmas is coming though and we can be together. We love you both and are thankful for you.
Nana and Grandpa
Love the lights and tree! Looking forward to seeing you in a month. We love you.
Mom and Dad
Post a Comment