Long time no blog. I'm afraid that we're losing all our loyal readers for lack of updating. APOLOGIES. Come back to us...
SO.
I have a LARGE paper to write, so of course, I decided to blog.
We bought a ping pong table. AND a projector for movies/video games. Both of these were Black Friday deals, so don't worry, we aren't being too frivolous. These two purchases = a sweet hang out basement. We also have our Christmas decorations up and our house is SO cute. Phil cleaned the living room today, so that makes it even cuter. Just the perfect kind of space for writing a paper...or...blogging.
What else? I'll be done with class for this semester as of Dec. 15th, noon. That will feel GOOD. Then we're off to MN for about a week. Sweet action. Just got all the plans finalized today. It will be great to see some family! And I also really like Christmas shopping, so that will be fun when the days comes as well.
I went to this amazing glass/candle factory outlet today to buy some candles/glass for the Christmas stage at The Bridge. It was AMAZING. I got pillars for 50 cents! 50 CENTS. And holders for 10 cents. 10 CENTS! Cents, people. It was amazing. And huge. And a wonderful shopping adventure. Check it out: glassmore.com, it's in Muncie.
Well, that's the big news of the moment I guess. Phil's at a basketball game, so again, this presents me with the perfect opportunity to get some paper writing done (or blogging)...but I guess only one of those options is left now. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment