I am getting BAD at updating this...so, I will do so now. :) If for nothing else, it is so fun to look back over the two years that this blog spans and remember all that's gone on. So, the record of the Life of Phil and Kylee continues.
Our house is coming together! It's finally starting to feel like home. My art room is the most recent project started...and it is probably one of the more exciting ones so far :) It's going to be great! We'll get pictures up here soon. I'm not usually a person who likes to stay home very often...especially by myself...but ever since the beginning of this week I have felt so much joy just being here. And I've been finding joy just bubbling up in simple moments and places...not ecstatic joy...but a quiet kind like- driving with my windows down, or during a quiet moment on a walk with friends, sitting on my couch listening to the rain and watching headlights against the wall.
Today was a day of many of those moments- I especially enjoyed the people I love today. And Phil and I also took a four hour nap, and he's just brought home Chinese. Excellent.
No comments:
Post a Comment