SO- now begins the month of stuff inbetween accepting an offer and moving in. We get the house July 15th, we'll probably move in August 1st. YAY!
We also have been married for two years! Here are some pictures from our celebration!
In the morning, we slept in, and then we went for a picnic because Phil bought me a picnic basket! We went to our meeting at 1:30 (oooo...romantic). Then we headed to Indy to go the state museum...here we are there...
Then, we were going to go for a walk around the canal...
But I'm pretty sure there was a tornado or something, so...
...we bought some popcorn and watched the storm from a skyway above the canal. :)
Then we went to my first 3-D movie! It was great!!
So, all in all, a very exciting week. And the excitement isn't even stopping! At 3:30ish this morning, I'm dropping Phil off with a bunch of guys to go on a fishing trip in Michigan. He'll be gone for a week. In the meantime, I'll be leaving for an arts conference at Willow Creek in Chicago...then up to Minnesota! THEN, on the 19th, I am headed back for Kirsten & Ethan's wedding rehearsal...they're getting married on the 20th!! HERE WE GO NOW!
2 comments:
Congrats! Let us know if you need help moving.
You two are hilarious! Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment