Monday, December 8, 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am about to submit a thirteen-pager that I've been working on all day. This leaves me with: seven days, two classes, one book, one small, one medium, and one large paper, and one final. Thank you very much.

Also, Phil spoke Spanish in his sleep last night...accent and everything. ...really weird.

Oh! Steph tagged me! Here's how it works...you pull up the sixth folder and sixth picture in your picture files and describe it...then you tag two more. So...

This is a picture of Phil and I at Mounds State Park. About a week before a youth kid and Phil were googling hauntings around the Anderson area. Supposedly there are reports of small creatures called Puckwagees that "haunt" the Mounds State Park area. Obviously we then went on a photo-journalistic expedition to find said Puckwagees.

I tag...the Heronimi and the Reeds!

3 comments:

Gabe and Libby Reed said...

i don't get what we were tagged for....maybe i (libby)am just slow or something. can you explain? :)

Phylee said...

ha...yeah. Okay, so you go into your picture files...pick the 6th folder..then you pick the 6th picture in that folder...then you post it and describe it. I don't know...just fun. :)

Heather & Nathan said...

Okay. I'll do it as soon as I get home tonight!