Does anyone else break out in geometrical patterns?
Anyway, it was quite a weekend. My mom called on Thursday and said, "Suprise! Change in plans!" So, my family who was planning on coming in on Saturday, got here late Thursday night! This made Thursday day a little stressful, with a sermon to write and a house to clean, but it was awesome to have them here the extra days. The Larsons were in town this weekend too! Everybody left this morning back to MN. And we are headed to Tennesee in two weeks to hang with the Larsons again! I am SO excited to hang with everybody from that side of life...we miss them! ...especially Addie :)
This Sunday I preached in our main services...three right in a row. It was an amazing opportunity...and I am just always impressed by the overall supportiveness of church. I think Phil might cut some "clips" for you to see if you're interested.
So, we are back in the swing of things now...I am really enjoying this summer. It's nice to have our youth kids out of school so we can just hang out with them. I went over to two girls' house tonight and we painted and made jewelry...tomorrow I'm making a paper mache tree. I love my job.
Well...that's the big news on my end, at least. Phil's as wonderful as ever. He caught a baseball game tonight, and has gotten us hooked on Johnsonville Brats w/ cheddar in them. Mmmmm....
1 comment:
We had such a great time. Kylee did an amazing job on Sunday! Looking forward to TN. Love you both.
Mom
Post a Comment